Become a Partner
Enterprise Content Management: Your driver for more revenue
There is no sign of the market demand for ECM/DMS solutions declining and in fact it is set to rise. ELO is one of the top names amongst the solution providers. Join us in building a successful partnership with a safe future. Become an ELO business partner and benefit from strong cooperation.
Why the market needs Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
Many factors, including more profitable operation and compliance with legal requirements, mean that the demand for sophisticated ECM solutions is growing.
Analysts also take a positive view of the ECM market and project potential revenue from ECM software in the EMEA area of around 1.5 billion euros by 2012, with an annual growth rate of 12.6%.
Generating services and increasing customer loyalty
As an ELO business partner, you can use ELO technology to exploit new revenue streams, generate
new markets for yourself and supply your existing customers with innovative products. As one of the
leading ECM/DMS software manufacturers, we can provide you with the solutions, training, tools
and support that you need to position your company effectively in the ECM marketplace and satisfy
Extract of our central services provided by the ELO business partnership
- extensive training on specific topics and complex modules
- provision of a virtual PC-based presentation environment 'Contelo'
- presence at all the major trade fairs (CeBIT, DMS Expo, etc.)
- regional partner days and end customer conferences
- annual central partner day and ECM end customer conference for prospective and existing customers
- free second-level support by telephone and/or e-mail
- web-based support forum with updates, patches and general information
- entry as a certified business partner on the ELO website with the ELO PartnerFinder
- international marketing in print and online media and with cooperation partners
- provision of customer references
Further advantages of the ELO business partnership you can find in our ELO partner brochure